, , , , , , , , ,

Little Travelpack from Korea

21:35


The ritual of meeting up with friends during summer vacation is customary for students who have and are studying overseas. Ah, how does that saying go? 

With good friends come good company, and with good company comes good... skincare?  

Only if your friend is studying in one of the biggest beauty hubs in the world, that is!


Pardon me if I'm not aware of which items are currently available in Watsons or SaSa as I've been away from home shores for quite some time. Last I was aware, Hatomuji hadn't yet reached us and Lipnicure was but a fleeting dream. But hey, look at us now!


In my sweet, personalised pack, I received:
♠ Innisfree Jelly Lip Tint in shade #4
♠ Aritaum The Professional IOPE AirCushion Puff
♠ Etude House Color My Brows brow-mascara in shade #01 Rich Brown
♠ IPKN Aurora Success Chiffon Mask
♠ Beauty Friends Pearl Essence Mask Sheet Pack 
♠ Nature Republic Steam Mask Sheet with shea butter
♠ Etude House I Need YOU Alphabet Sheet Mask in (Heart) 5 Berry Complex

What a haul! Needless to say, I am very very happy with the presents I received and I hope my friend is currently enjoying the Crabtree & Evelynn care set I got her. 


This goes without saying, but look forward to reviews of these items by me in the near future. I simply can't wait to try these babies out!

Have any of you recently received any souvenirs?



You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Rin, 22, Malaysia
Editor of Fuurin Diary.
Studies Biology for fun and Economics for function.
Lover of life, player of games & reader of Murakami.

Like us on Facebook